Translate

2013年4月27日 星期六

the 3rd day about her

i met her today
it is not an accident
it purposely wait her
after my ruby class
and also after her boxing class
she didn't wear glasses today
instead, she wear con
her bright eyes stun me
i love her
that always true
her charm was totally covered the sun light
like a giant spot light
me and her and our friends went for breakfast
she was the only light in my world
but
it is raining today
her phone was put in front of me without her awareness
the three chinese word occur on the top corner of the whatsapp
it was her bf
i know it
but the thing a concern is that
only she is the one to be active
i really really want to give that ABC a big big punch
yet
i could do nothing
i know they will have dating today
i wish it is me to replace him
if i have a chance
i will really treasure her
i keep on making chance
yet she escaping

anyway
just as what i have said for long long time
i love u
i give up u
u r the only one

anson

沒有留言:

張貼留言