Translate

2014年3月19日 星期三

sad song

Gone, Forever
I miss the times when you were here
telling me to have no fear
To hold my head up high and strong
add happy notes to my sad song

I miss the way you look at me
As if I were too blind to see
The path I’m on might be scare 
But all goes well if you just here

I miss the sound of your sweet voice
Overcome my annoying noise
You’d told me what was right and what was wrong
Now lost in my ears so far too long

My caring person, you were such
That helped and hurt me, very much
Guide and mislead me every day
And left me lonely rather than stay

Problems that without your control
Like a non-sense ball continued to roll
No matter how hard i stop or heave
You were still pushed and forced to leave

If one day you had ever returned
My tears were hot and almost burned
Aware now of what I’ve lack
But only crying won’t bring you back

That’s the end of what I need to say
I can’t do much more than a pray
No longer am I weak, my hearts quite strong
From adding a happy chorus to a sad, sad song


沒有留言:

張貼留言